aetna, united health care duarte, citrus valley duarte, blue cross, blue shield, Cigna, accept insurance
As a patient of REX Medical Care, you have both rights and responsibilities that will assist us in providing you quality health care that can be delivered in a courteous and sensitive manner by our physicians and staff.
- Provide honest, complete information to those providing medical care.
- Know the benefits and exclusions of your health insurance coverage.
- Know how to access services in routine, and immediate situations.
- Present your ID card before receiving service, as well as any insurance card you may have been provided that is in effect.
- Consult your Primary Care Provider (PCP) for direction of care before receiving care (unless in a life-threatening situation) .
- Keep scheduled appointments and notify the provider’s office promptly if you are delayed or cannot keep an appointment.
- Establish an ongoing rapport with your Primary Care Provider (PCP) and behave in a manner that supports the care provided to others and the general function of the facility.
- Ask questions and seek clarification to understand your health problems and participate in mutually agreed upon treatment goals.
- Follow the advice of your Primary Care Provider (PCP) and consider the likely consequences when you refuse to comply.
- Know what medications you are taking, why you are taking them and how to take them.
- Notify your provider of changes in address, phone number and insurance information in a timely manner.
- Payment of all services or non covered services and applicable co-payments at the time service is provided.
- Supply information that the clinic and its practitioners and providers need in order to provide care.